On this week’s episode, I talk about the importance of having a coach and how to increase your life results.
I think cool people have an innate desire to get better.
- They want to learn more, increase their effectiveness, be worth more.
- They’re ambitious and want to make more money for their families so there’s less stress and more that they can give.
- They want to have influence so they can make their community better.
For a long time, people have wanted me to coach them personally.
- I had to come to an understanding in myself that I know some things and have the ability to convey them in a way that could help people increase their life results.
- I want you to be fired up when we get through talking, but I don’t want you to be fired up by some emotional thing that I put on you. I want it to be real.
- The only reason you would be fired up for real is if you learned something that made a ton of sense to you.
Tune in to hear about a demonstration I do on stage with audience members that proves how coaching affects someone’s ability to complete a task.
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com
Direct download: ITL230.mp3
-- posted at: 11:22am CST