What legacy are you leaving? Andy and A.T. discuss this subject as well as some great listener feedback.
Most people never get a standing ovation.
- By helping others and adding value to other people we, in a sense, are giving them a “standing ovation.” The ripple effect of your actions will impact others in ways that you may never know.
How do we create a legacy?
- Know that everyone leaves a legacy, but not every legacy is a good one
- You start right now
- You need to read material that adds value
- Start living your life intentionally
- Catch people doing something right
Build on what you are so:
- Those who come behind you learn from your example
- Others can learn from what you know
- Others know why you make the choices you make
- Others know how you make the choices you make
Write principles that have been important to you down to pass on after you’re gone.
Questions for Listeners
• How are you creating your legacy? What are you doing on purpose to add to it?
o Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
o E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com