In this episode, we answer a listener’s question on how to convince someone to change their behavior.
The concept of change is often misunderstood.
- There are 2 elements required to get someone to change:
- They need to understand the effect change will have in their life.
- They need proof beyond a reasonable doubt that change will help them.
- Society has 3 main misconceptions about change:
- It takes time to change.
- Someone has to want to change.
- Someone needs to hit rock bottom before they change.
The elements of change can be used in every area of your life.
- Knowing the 2 elements of change can help you in everything from sales to relationships.
Tune in to hear specific examples of these elements in action.
You can also hear more from Andy by subscribing to his new podcast, The Professional Noticer. Just go to AndyAndrews.com/podcast for details.
Do you have a question for Andy? Call in and your questions might be features on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com
Direct download: ITL297.mp3
-- posted at: 10:07am CST