Fri, 25 May 2012
Andy talks about his new ebook, The Perfect Moment: Capturing Life’s Greatest Gifts, and how you can get it for free!
Andy’s new ebook is called The Perfect Moment: Capturing Life’s Greatest Gifts
· It came from a particular moment he shared with his son, Austin
· While they were fishing, Austin, at eight years old, said one of Andy’s all-time favorite quotes, “The reason I like to fish is because when everything is still and quiet your whole self is full of hoping, and whether you catch anything or not, you get to hope. It’s a great feeling isn’t it? Hope, I mean. It’s next best to excitement.”
· Later on, when he and Austin were throwing the football, Austin pointed out why the moment was just perfect, something Andy had totally missed
How many perfect moments have we missed?
· We spend so much time focusing on what’s wrong, that we rarely notice when things are great
· The book is designed to help readers notice and create perfect moments in their own lives
· You will be able to create more memories that your family will remember forever
Here’s how you get the ebook:
· Go to AndyAndrews.com/Perfect to get the book
· All you have to do is type in your e-mail and a link to download the ebook will be sent to you immediately
· You’ll also get added to the Andy Andrews VIP e-mail list, so you’ll get each blog post and all the podcast notes delivered right to your e-mail
· If you’re already on the e-mail list, you’ll get the book sent to you automatically in a few days
Questions for Listeners
· After reading The Perfect Moment, have you noticed any perfect moments in your life? We want to hear about them!
o Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
o E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com