On this week’s episode, I discuss when to eliminate negative people from your life.
We hear that we need to eliminate negative people from our lives.
- Yet, if we know that we are consistently negative, we certainly hope everybody is not eliminating us.
What if Jones eliminated negative people from his life?
- He would have certainly eliminated me.
- But Jones didn’t have to consider dropping me from his life.
- He had moved so far beyond where I was that I had no influence on him at all.
- His challenge with me was figuring out how to say things to me so that I could understand them and so they would resonate with me.
When I was living under the pier, I really needed to eliminate the negative influences in my life.
- I had to determine which people always acted negatively.
- If they were both looking and thinking, I could be friends with those people safely.
- There are people at a very high level of success, and I’m looking to spend more time with them and watch them carefully.
- There are also some people who are just beginning that journey. Those people would not affect me in a negative way, and maybe I could be a Jones to them.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com
Direct download: ITL_161.mp3
-- posted at: 10:47am CDT