On this week’s episode, I answer two listener questions on how to lead a more balanced life, and what to do if you don’t believe in yourself.
We feel more balanced in life when we’re learning and moving forward in what we’re becoming.
- I learned dramatically more and gained more wisdom when I started looking for something and reading with a highlighter in my hand.
- The primary reason for reading with a highlighter is to find something worth highlighting.
- When you’re actively looking for something, you read in a totally different manner.
A lot of people get into a situation where they don’t believe in themselves because they’re operating way outside of their purpose.
- If you don’t see any purpose in what you’re doing, write down a list of both the aggravations and the benefits of doing it.
- You need to look at where you are and what you’re doing.
- If you can’t figure out any benefits or can’t picture those benefits guiding you to your purpose, you need to shift gears and allow your passions to give you a clue.
Stop just listening to yourself and start actively talking to yourself.
- If you can’t remember the last time you wholeheartedly believed in yourself, you’ve begun to see yourself in the light the world would have you see yourself—average, ordinary, just one of the masses.
- Really talk to yourself and you’ll be listening to what you are purposefully saying.
Tune in to be reminded of a simple gesture rarely used these days that will show friends and family just how important they are to you and so many other people.
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com