On this week’s episode, we’re finishing up our series on discussing my office and the items that bring me a spirit of gratefulness, belief, opportunity, and achievement.
Tune in to this week’s episode to hear about:
- The book that I’ve read in its entirety every month for over 30 years. (I’m shocked that I still get new understanding from some of these things…)
- The award from the Center for Healthy Families that reminds me to be obedient, seek wisdom, and that I make a difference.
- The gift Adam made me for Father’s Day.
- How islanders would pull sharks to the shore hundreds of years ago.
- The item Civil War officers used to brush the day’s dirt away, and why it reminds me to move forward and look towards another day.
- What started me on the path towards learning the Seven Decisions.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com