On this week’s episode, I answer a listener question on how to get your kids to read.
It’s extremely important that you get your child to read.
- I understand when people say they don’t like to read.
- I’m more of an outdoor kind of guy so I have to make myself read.
When we look at the massive benefits of reading, then it doesn’t really matter whether you like to read or not.
- The statistics about reading show that people who read make more money, have a lower divorce rate, have fewer problems with their children, and get many more benefits.
- I want my kids to read because I know what reading does.
- Do we always want to read? Not necessarily, but we do want to make a better living for our families. We do want to be more valuable in our careers.
- If there’s something you want to learn how to do, you can learn exactly how the best people in the world have done it by reading their books.
If you think a certain book is critical for your child to read and it can’t wait…pay them.
- Have them give you an oral or written report.
- Make it worth their while and worth your while.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com