On this week’s episode, I’m sharing a story I wrote about my dad.
It’s not really a short story since all of it is true.
- It has been pieced together from things I remember, and stories I have heard from others who knew him.
- I wanted my boys to have a description of their grandfather in the event that I am not able to give the oral history.
My father had a different method of parenting.
- He was kind of nut. Not a professional nut like I am, but still a nut.
- This story takes you though some of the memories that I love, and the funny things that he would say as our church pastor.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com