Sat, 25 January 2014
On this week’s episode, we answer a fun question from a listener: Would you rather win the lottery or live twice as long?
As history has shown us, winning the lottery can be life changing…but not always in a great way.
• This is something I think we all have fantasized about.
• I think we all have a purpose and I’ve asked myself the question…
• Would I continue to write if I didn’t have the pressure?
How many times in my life am I not aware of what is going to happen next week?
• You can sometimes get a little fearful looking ahead, but…
• Don’t expect to know what is coming.
• Allow God to direct our path.
Look back and think about times in your life in which you know your path was being directed.
Question: If you could have a five-minute phone call with your 18-year-old self, what would you tell yourself to be aware of?
· We would love to hear your answers! Send your answers to InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com, and your email response may be featured on a future episode of In The Loop.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
• Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
• E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com