Fri, 7 December 2012
On today’s episode of In the Loop, a veteran writes in and tells an amazing story of losing and regaining hope in her life.
You have to be an honest person to overcome the loss of hope and control in your life.
· Andy says if there had been an 11th Commandment, it would have been, “Thou shalt not kid thy self”
· Being honest with ourselves is extremely important and allows us to understand so much more about our lives
Principles exist and are at work in our lives whether we know about them or not.
· When we become aware of principles, we can harness them in our lives in ways that can allow us to accomplish great things
· The truth is one of those principles
Hope itself is a thought process.
· It is a specific way of thinking, and it is something that can be proven
· Because of this, it can be chosen—you can choose to be hopeful
· If you’re still here and you’re still breathing, then you have not yet accomplished what you were put here to do
Below our choices and decisions is our thinking.
· Our thinking is at the base of everything we do—the positive and the negative
· Your mistakes and the best things you’ve done in life are all products of the way you think
Were you encouraged or helped by this podcast? Click here to forward it to a friend!
Questions for Listeners
· How do you remain hopeful in tough times?
o Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
o E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com